- Annual Performance Report
- Current School Board Meeting Agenda
- For Parents
- Printable Calendars
5 days ago
All students need to be registered for the 2016-2017 school year!
Parents with kindergarten students will be able to create their PowerSchool accounts and update their information after June 16. Please call 260-356-8312 or e-mail email@example.com if you have any questions. We ask that you register as soon as possible so that we have accurate information for busing, etc. Thank you!
* Please note that the registration system does not work well on cell phones.
2. Click on the InfoSnap Student Registration link on the bottom left side. This will begin the registration for the student you have selected in PowerSchool, if you have more than one.
3. Registration will not be complete until all questions are answered. You can return to InfoSnap to complete the registration.
4. Registration is complete when all required fields are completed and you have digitally signed the registration. You will not be able to go back into the registration and make changes.
5. Go back to the PowerSchool Parent Portal and select the next student in your account and click the InfoSnap link.